Safety while at Camp
Our complete Child Protection Policy is available by clicking on the link to the left.
Here are a few highlights from the policy:
- At the conclusion of camp, campers will only be released to individuals specified on the Camper Release Form and must present a valid picture identification.
- Each camp is staffed with a licensed Health Officer 24/7 (EMT, Nurse, Doctor, or other licensed first responder).
- At check-in, Health Officer collects all prescription and non-prescription medication for campers and staff, secures in a locked cabinet in the First-Aid Cabin, and distributes to campers and counselors per instructions.
- Lake Louise staff (permanent and seasonal) undergo a background check.
- All deans, counselors, and health officers undergo a background check.
- A certified lifeguard supervises all camp waterfront activities.
- Lake Louise will not post photos or videos on social media while child is at camp. However, we cannot control what campers may choose to post.