Dining at Lake Louise
Food Options at Lake Louise
Our food service department provides three well-balanced meals daily. Each meal includes several options aside from the main course, with nutritious, fresh food being a focus. Fresh fruit, juice and milk is available all day for campers. Camp can accommodate a variety of dietary needs and restrictions – please identify those needs on the camper health form. Please contact our Food Service Director, Trista, with any questions or concerns you may have.
Lake Louise Dining Service
Our all-inclusive option includes:
- Buffet style breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily beginning the day after check-in and concluding with breakfast on the day of check-out.
Meals are served at the following times:
- Breakfast 8:00am
- Lunch 12:00pm
- Dinner 5:30pm
Other items to note:
- Our kitchen is a licensed commercial kitchen.
- Packed lunches available, if arranged at time of booking.
- Everyone in your group must participate in the all-inclusive package.
- Reservations required at time of booking. Please mention special dietary needs at this time. Provided advanced notice is given, we work hard to accommodate guest requests.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for uneaten meals.