Work for an amazing organization!
The Operations Director is a full time, year round position and is responsible for the technical management of Lake Louise Christian Community’s (LLCC) property, facilities, equipment and landscape.
The Operations Director plans and coordinates the development, maintenance, upkeep, cleaning and repair of all the LLCC’s buildings, forests, equipment and other facilities consistent with the mission and established policies and procedures of Lake Louise.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated skills in road maintenance, plumbing, septic, electrical, carpentry, grounds keeping, forest stewardship plans, as well as repair and maintenance of machinery (including tractor, tools, etc.)
- 5 years prior facilities management experience preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Lake Louise Christian Community offers a competitive salary, full employee benefits and contributions to a pension plan.