Weddings at Lake Louise
Celebrate Your Wedding in a Sacred, Natural Setting at Lake Louise
Congratulations on your engagement! Lake Louise offers a unique wedding experience that you and your guests will cherish. Our chapels – Tennant and Strong – stand atop the hillside, surrounded by trees, while the Firebowl is an outdoor amphitheater tucked into the hillside overlooking the water.
Weddings may held from the fourth weekend in August through the second weekend in June. The remainder of the year, camp is in session.
Please note, Lake Louise is a venue for your special day and does not provide comprehensive wedding planning services. If you would like to schedule a tour of our facilities or request additional information, please contact our main office.
Lake Louise Wedding Information
Wedding Ceremony Package: $1200.00
Includes your choice of venue:
- Tennant Chapel (seats approx. 160)
- Strong Chapel (seats approx. 12)
- Firebowl (seats approx. 175)
- Use of McKay or Halsted lodge on wedding day from 9am until 2 hours after the published start time of your ceremony.
- Rehearsal the day before ceremony between 3-7pm.
- Speaker system, if required, at Firebowl.
Wedding Reception Venue: $600.00
Please Note: Champagne toast only. No other alcohol allowed.
Dining Hall (seats 150)
- Lake Louise caters at an additional cost based upon menu, call for pricing.
- Lake Louise provides chairs and tables, silverware, and flatware typically used in dining hall.
- You are responsible for all decorations.
Horner Center (seats 200)
- Outside caterer required.
- You are renting only the use of the building.
- You are responsible for providing all chairs, tables, decorations, etc.
A $250.00 damage deposit is required for all wedding reservations. Damage deposit refund will be issued if the facilities are left in a clean and orderly condition.
Additional Wedding Information
The Retreat Center, Lodges, Log Cabins, and Sheppard Cottage may be available for guest accommodations, at an additional charge. Please call for availability.
In an effort to ensure your rehearsal and ceremony run smoothly, Lake Louise requires the use of a wedding hostess. The Bride and Groom will identify their hostess to Lake Louise as the main person to be in direct communication through the rehearsal, ceremony and reception time period
Payment in-full, including damage deposit, required at time of reservation. Reservation confirmed and date secured when Lake Louise receives signed contract and payment. No dates will be held. Payment is non-refundable.
* All rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed.