Volunteer at Summer Camp!
Volunteer at Lake Louise Christian Summer Camp
Thank you for partnering in ministry with Lake Louise through volunteering to serve for a week of summer camp. Please follow the below registration process.
Volunteer Application Process
- Download and complete all forms listed to the right.
- Email or mail the Central Registry Clearance Form to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. Lake Louise will receive all “cleared” reports directly. If you receive information from the State regarding your clearance, please contact Jacob Stone immediately.
- Mail remainder of the forms and required supporting materials to Lake Louise or email them to Jacob Stone.
- Register your child for camp.
- Undergo all training required by your camp dean.
* Please note, all volunteers must undergo a comprehensive background check and child protection training and, be approved by the camp dean as a member of their team. Final determinations as to whether or not volunteers may serve at camp are made solely by the Lake Louise Executive Director and Director of Camping and Retreat Ministries.