Volunteer at Camp!
Volunteer at Lake Louise
Thank you for partnering in ministry with Lake Louise through volunteering to serve for a week of summer camp. Please follow the below registration process.
Volunteer Application Process
Summer Camp 2021 Volunteers!
Follow the steps at the right to apply or use the link below.
- Apply online at CampBrain
* Please note, all volunteers must undergo a comprehensive background check and child protection training and, be approved by the camp dean as a member of their team. Final determinations as to whether or not volunteers may serve at camp are made solely by the Lake Louise Executive Director and Director of Camping and Retreat Ministries.
- Download and complete all forms listed to the right.
- Mail the Central Registry Clearance Form to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. Lake Louise will receive all “cleared” reports directly. If you receive information from the State regarding your clearance, please contact Neil Haney immediately.
- Mail remainder of the forms and required supporting materials to Lake Louise or email them to Neil Haney.
- Register your child for camp.
- Undergo all training required by your camp dean.